Oxana
About me My name is Oxana,I'm 25 years old.I was born in Ukraine,but I moved to Russia with my family.I have been living in Moscow for 8 years,I like this city,it's a beautiful place.I like music,traveling,I'm wondering in history,in art and culture. I'm learning English,it's almost a year since I started to learn.I need more practice,I want to improve my English with italki.
Thanks!)))

About me

My name is Oxana and I am 25 years old. I was born in Ukraine but I moved to Russia with my family. I have been living in Moscow for 8 years and I like this city because it's a beautiful place. My interests are music, traveling, history, art and culture. I have been learning English for almost a year. I need more practice and I want to improve my English with italki.

About me

My name is Oxana, I'm 25 years old. I was born in Ukraine, but I moved to Russia with my family. I have been living in Moscow for 8 years. I like this city, it's a beautiful place.I like music, traveling, and I am interested in history, art and culture. I have been learning English for almost a year. I need more practice though. I want to improve my English with italki.