Maria
I see from my bedroom window In the morning the sun give in my window but it not give for the afternoon. My house this on a first floor. I can see my terrace and others flats. Some floors have windows and others balcony. The windows with raised blind, the most have curtains. In some balconys there are plants, clothes or cycles. Today it doing sun and the people have the clothes hanging in the sun. They have hanging t-shirts, shirts, jeans, sheets and underwear. My terrace is very big, it have about ninety square metres and is more big that flat. I had much pots with plants but now I have less. I haven't time for take care the plants because I pass seasons out of this home.
1

I see from my bedroom window

In the morning the sun give in my window but it not give for the afternoon.

My house this on the first floor. I can see my terrace and others flats. Some floors have windows and others haave balconies.
The windows have raised blinds, most have curtains. In some balconys there are plants, clothes or bicycles.
Today it is sunny and people have their clothes hanging in the sun. They have hanging t-shirts, shirts, jeans, sheets and underwear.
My terrace is very big, it has about ninety square metres and is tall. I used to have many pots with plants but now I don't have as many. I haven't got enough time to take care of the plants because I'm normally away.

Great start, keep it up :)