Jorge PAL
Learning English and personal opinion about international world Nowadays, people are conscious about learn languages, possibly due to the economic crisis, world is more competitive and the economy is more international. It's good, because as a consequence of that People remove their blindfold from their eyes and try to travel more and try to travel to places where possibly without economic crisis they would have not gone. Secondly It's good, because when they improve their languages, also they usually meet people from other cultures opening their minds becoming more social, happy and professional. One of the problems are in Spain and in my opinion in Italy as well, These countries had to change a long time ago and not as a consequence of the Economy, but well, better later than never. Other problem could be the VISA, I would like to work in United States or Japan, but is difficult to get a good VISA, and I think is a problem which other countries have. Being positive, changes are starting, and by other hand is easier learn english or a language due to Internet, people helps more often, and other things.

Learning English and a personal opinion about the international world

Nowadays, people are conscious about learning languages., pPossibly due to the economic crisis, the world is more competitive and the economy is more international.
It's good, because as a consequence of that Ppeople remove their blindfold from their eyes and try to travel more and try to travel to places where possibly without the economic crisis they would have not gone.
Secondly, Iit's good, because when they improve their language skills, also they usually meet people from other cultures, which opensing their minds to becoming more social, happy and professional.
One of the problems are in Spain and in my opinion in Italy as well is that , Tthese countries had to change a long time ago and not as a consequence of the Eeconomy, but well, better later than never.
OAnother problem could be the VISA., I would like to work in the United States or Japan, but it is difficult to get a good VISA, and I think this is a problem which other countries have.

Being positive, changes are startcoming, and by on the other hand it is easier to learn english or a other languages due to the Internet, people helpings more often, and other things.