Sonia
Does this sentence make sense? 1. I find it a little bit ironic that registration and everything is automated at bigger hospitals these days because elderly patients don't get used to new technology quickly, yet the elderly people are a main demographic of their customers. 2. I haven't thought of any kind of technology that should be get rid of because it could be harmful or useless.

Does this sentence make sense?

2. I haven't thought of any kind of technology that should be get rid of because it could be harmful or useless.

I think someone already fixed the first sentence.  So lets talk about the second.  The main problem with the sentence is "haven't".  Haven't means "including right now".  How can you be writing the sentence if you haven't thought about it?  

You can change "haven't" to "Until now, I hadn't".  At this point you need another clause though, because if you have "until now, I hadn't", it expresses a change in opinion.  If you end your sentence the person you are talking to will be confused because they expect more. 

Also, it seems strange to write, "get rid of".  Grammatically, it should be "gotten rid of". But, even so, it is confusing, because you can't "get rid of technology".  It is something that just exists.  

You can change it to "not be used"

"Until now, I hadn't thought that any technologies should not be used because they are harmful or useless, but I have started to change my mind."