Karaoke Night I have 5 employees who joined in the same year as myself. We had a dinner with our junior in my department tonight. And then we went to karaoke. I like karaoke so much cause singing makes me happy and brings people together. Singing English songs is also good for practice my English. Do you like karaoke?

Karaoke Night

I have five employees who joined in the same year as me. We had dinner with a junior in my department tonight. And then we went to karaoke. I like karaoke very much because singing makes me happy and brings people together. Singing English songs is also good for practicing my English. Do you like karaoke?

note 1: "myself" is a reflexive pronoun - a sentence should include I/myself; he/himself. example: "I don't eat sushi myself, but many people do. The cat was warming itself in the sun. She taught herself English." (Note: native speakers say "...in the same year as me" but "in the same year as I (did)" is more formal I think.

note 2: in casual writing you can say 5 employees, but for formal writing use "five"  (which also looks better). you can use double-numbers "12 employees" or "five employees".

note 3: you can say "so much" but strictly speaking it's used like this "I like karaoke so much (that) I go every week"

Karaoke Night

I have 5 employees who joined was employed in the same year as myself. We had a dinner tonight with our junior employee in my department tonight. And then After, we went to karaoke. I like karaoke so much cause because singing makes me happy and brings people together. Singing English songs is also good for practice my English skills. Do you like karaoke?

Karaoke Night

I have 5 employees who joined in the same year as myself. We had a dinner with a junior in my department tonight. And then we went to karaoke. I like karaoke so much because singing makes me happy and brings people together. Singing English songs is also good to practice my English. Do you like karaoke?