Mathieu
English I am looking for a new to learn English. I have been watching Tv Show for a while now. I read books and newspapers and it is almost the same vocabulary which comes back so I don't increase my vocabulary that much. I have the feeling to do the same grammar mistakes or minor errors all the time. I have difficulty to change that because it is always small things. I would like to see improvement again because I would like to reach the advance level. I am stuck for a while at the same level. One of the best way to learn is to quit my province to go to an English province but I cannot quit my life. I must leave for many different reasons. I cannot afford to pay a teacher all the time because it is expensive and I am a student so I don't earn a lot of money.

English

I am looking for a new way to learn English. I have been watching TV shows for a while now. I read books and newspapers and it is almost the same vocabulary which comes back so I don't increase my vocabulary that much. I have the feeling I am making the same grammar mistakes or minor errors all the time. I have difficulty changing that because they are always small things. I would like to see improvement again because I would like to reach the advanced level. I am stuck for a while at the same level. One of the best ways to learn would be to leave my province and go to an English province but I cannot quit my life here. I must leave for many different reasons. I cannot afford to pay a teacher all the time because it is expensive and I am a student so I don't earn a lot of money.

English

I am looking for a new to learn English. I have been watching Tv Show for a while now. I read books and newspapers and it is almost the same vocabulary which comes back so I don't increase my vocabulary that much. I have the feeling to do the same grammar mistakes or minor errors all the time. I have difficulty to change that because it is always small things. I would like to see improvement again because I would like to reach the advance level. I am stuck for a while at the same level. One of the best way to learn is to quit my province to go to an English province but I cannot quit my life. I must leave for many different reasons. I cannot afford to pay a teacher all the time because it is expensive and I am a student so I don't earn a lot of money.

I am looking for new ways to learn English. I have been watching TV shows for a while now. I read books and newspapers, but I see the same words over and over so I don't increase my vocabulary very much. I make the same gramatical mistakes and minor errors all the time. I have difficulty changing that because it is always small things. I have been stuck for a long time at the same level. I would like to start improving again because I want to reach an advanced proficiency. 

One of the best ways to learn would be to leave Quebec and go to an English speaking province. But I can't just leave my life. I have to stay for so many reasons. I can't afford to pay a teacher all the time because it's expensive and, as a student, I don't make much money.

I have never tought about that. I will check this out
Hi Mathieu, have you already thought of looking for a "tandem" (language partner) in the city where you live? It's probably easier to do if you live in Québec, Montréal or Sherbrooke but in any case you live in Canada and there are so many English speaking people who live in the French province because of work or other reasons. Have a look here and on Couchsurfing (search within your own city), you may be surprised on how many potential tandems you may find! Learning a language is indeed mostly about hearing it and speaking it a lot, luckily nowadays people like to travel and I know from experience that Québec is a province cherished by foreigners. Good luck!
Thank you for the comment.