Hani Nurlina
I'm So Lucky ???? Maybe it will be my first long note because I don't have something to do during my holiday haha. Well, I already graduated from high school but one of the university I want has accepted me there in communication degree. That's what I want owwh.. I should thank to God, parents, teachers, friends, tutors who always support me so that I got that chance! So, honestly I think I'm not a special brilliant student at school. I'm sorry before but yeah it's true. I did came late too often, sometimes didn't wear uniform based on the school rules, ate in class secretly, ah ya I also ever didn't make homeworks ehehe and some occasion I did play truant. Oh shame, don't ever try it! ???? I still remember.. In 10th I was a good student at math but I don't know why in 11th and 12th I turned to be donkey lol. That was terrible. I wonder that because of my laziness. I still remember when I was in 11th grade I got a math daily test but I couldn't do it so what I was doing at time is just look at the task, speecless, don't know what to do and guess what? I only re-wrote the questions on my paper and answeres only about 2 questions then put it on teacher's desk. I said to my teacher, "Mrs. Lasmi, forgive me I can't do anything in your class. Here is my paper, I only answered some but trust me it's totally my work, I don't cheat." And she was smiling and said, "It's okay you should study harder and I apreciate your own work." OMG that was unforgettable moment ever! And ya, I also remember when I was in 12th grade in math class, oh meh~ seriously I prefer singing in the school yard infront of lots of people than attending in math class. I found it so creepy and boring. Ah! I even ever texted my mom, "Mommy, help me please. I really need your help now to call me." I did it because students who get calling must be go outside but ewh what happened? When my phone was ringing my teacher said,"Whose phone is that? I told you all to turn off your phone during my class!" I just like.. What?? OMG failed! Then what could I do just sit in my chair, trying to listen but didn't know what he was talking about and then I decided to put my forehead on the wall because my head was like a hotplate at that time. These are just a few of my experiences. When the final exam getting closer, I always come to my another math teacher, her name ia Mrs.Endang. She is the one who can create such lazy student to be dilligent and grab 90 scores on math final exam! Oh God bless her????
thank you!
good luck