José Alberto
My Last Vacation. Hi guys. I am yet remembering our last vacations, for being the first time that I visit a foreign country, it was amazing. I'm waiting next holiday to go abroad with you. I hope this time, we will have time to visit some museums and their expositions. Another thing, thanks a lot for taking the photos. I hope soon you can send me them, Paul has my e-mail direction. After our trip, I stayed two days with my parents. Now, I am in my job but I forgot that I would have an auditory last week. This one I have less job and time to write you. I'm sorry, I received your messages but I couldn't answer you. About the auditory, it was great. We had excellent results, the boss congratulated us. I'm going to rest next weekend, I'll visit the beach and I was thinking that you could come with me. My boss going to borrow me their rest house. It is close to the beach. Well, I will be waiting your answer. Saludos desde México.

My Last Vacation.

Hi guys.

I am yet remembering our last vacations, for being the first time that I visit a foreign country, it was amazing. I'm waiting next holiday to go abroad with you. I hope this time, we will have time to visit some museums and their expositions. Another thing, thanks a lot for taking the photos. I hope soon you can send me them, Paul has my e-mail direction.

After our trip, I stayed two days with my parents. Now, I am in my job but I forgot that I would have an auditory last week. This one I have less job and time to write you. I'm sorry, I received your messages but I couldn't answer you.

About the auditory, it was great. We had excellent results, the boss congratulated us. I'm going to rest next weekend, I'll visit the beach and I was thinking that you could come with me. My boss going to borrow me their rest house. It is close to the beach.

Well, I will be waiting your answer.

Saludos desde México.

My recent vacation

Hi guys

I'm still thinking about my last vacation. It was the first time I visited a foreign country and it was amazing. I can't wait for my next trip. Maybe we can go sightseeing and visit some museums and galleries next time. Also, thanks a lot for taking the photos. I hope you can send them to me soon. Paul has my email address.

After our trip, I stayed two days with my parents. Now I'm back at work, but I forgot that I had a presentation last week. I was very busy and that's why I couldn't reply to your messages. Apologies for that.

About the presentation, it was great. Our results were excellent and the boss congratulated us. I'm taking a break next weekend, and I wish you could join me. My boss is lending me his beach house.

I look forward to hearing from you.

My Last Vacation.

Hi guys.

I have great memories of our last vacation  as it was the first time I visted a foreign country. It was amazing. I can't wait for the next holiday abroad with you. The next time around, I hope we will have time to visit some museums and the exhibitions there. Another thing, thanks a lot for taking the photos. I hope you can send them to me soon. Paul has my e-mail address.

After our trip, I stayed with my parents for 2 days and last week I went back to work, although I forgot that I had a presentation to do [?was going to have an auditory?]. This is why I didn't have time to write you. I'm sorry as I received your messages but didn't have the time to reply.

The presentation went really well. We had excellent results and the boss congratulated us. I'm going to relax next weekend at  the beach and I was thinking that you could come with me. My boss is lending me his beach house.

Let me know if you can join me at the beach!

Saludos desde México.

My Last Vacation.

Hi guys.

I am yet remembering our last vacation, for being  it was the first time that I had visited a foreign country, it was amazing. I'm waiting I can´t wait until our next foreign  holiday.  to go abroad with you. I hope this time, we will have time to visit some museums and their exhibitions. Another thing, thanks a lot for taking the photos. I hope soon you can send them to me me them, Paul has my e-mail address.

After our trip, I stayed two days with my parents for two days. Now, I am back working  in my job but I forgot that I would have to give a presentation??. an auditory last week. This one I have less job and time to write you. With this one I had less work and so I had the time to write to you, I'm sorry, I received your messages but I couldn't answer you.

About the auditory-presentation,?  it was great. We had excellent results, the boss congratulated us. I'm going to rest next weekend, I'll visit the beach and I was thinking that you could come with me. My boss is going to borrow lend me his holiday home their rest house. It is close to the beach.

Well, I will be waiting for your answer.

Saludos desde México.