Hasan
I am The Prince Of Utopic Kingdom Today our English teacher asked us to play a theatre play which was written in English. We all surprised with this request and we accepted it. The play is about a kingdom that is living today. There are a king, a queen, a princess and three princes in the play predictably. In addition there are committee members in the play. And i will play one of the princes -the youngest prince-. That is all. If you wonder about the rest, i can write about it :)
1

I am The Prince Of Utopic Kingdom

Today our English teacher asked us to play in a theatre play which was written in English. We all were surprised by this request and we accepted it. The play is about a kingdom in today's time.  Predictably, there are a king, a queen, a princess and three princes in the play. In addition, there are committee members in the play. I will play one of the princes - the youngest prince. If you want to know about the rest of the play, you can ask me to write about it. :)

Hi Hasan,

The corrections that I have are minor ones, your writing for this example is actually pretty good. Kingdoms do not really live, so I changed the wording there. I also deleted the "That is all" sentence, as it is not really needed there.

I want to know about the rest of the play, so use that for your next notebook entry!