Nayibe
Winter holydays in south of argentina (I). Some years ago I went with my friends to south of Argentina in winter. Firts, we went to “Chalten” , Chalten is a little town and very nice. There, we stayed three days and we do trekking to differents places, the most important was “laguna de los 3” this lake was freezed and we could walk on the lake. This lake is the base of the mountain “fitz roy”, all place is spectacular and the winter landscape makes it wonderful. Then, we went to “El Calafate”. El Calafate es a city which surround a part of Argentino lake and it is at 8km to “Perito Moreno” glacier. In El Calafate we stayed 3 days, the most important day was when we went to Perito Moreno glacier, this place like me a lot, it is amazing. We was all day saw it, it’s majesty, now and then ice piece fall and a great bang was heard. This place is fully recommended, it is one my favorites places of Argentina. continue it... Picture (left: Fitz Roy; right: perito moreno glacier )

Winter holidays in south of Argentina (I).

Some years ago I went with my friends to the south of Argentina in winter. First, we went to “Chalten.” Chalten is a little town and very nice. There, we stayed three days and we trekked to differents places. The most important was “laguna de los 3.” This lake was frozen and we could walk on the lake. This lake is at the base of the mountain “fitz roy.” The place is spectacular and the winter landscape makes it wonderful.
Then, we went to “El Calafate”. El Calafate is a city which surrounds a part of Argentina lake and it is at 8km from “Perito Moreno” glacier. In El Calafate we stayed 3 days. The most important day was when we went to Perito Moreno glacier. I liked this place a lot. It is amazing. We spent the whole day there and saw it’s majesty. Now and then, ice piece would fall and a great bang was heard. I would fully recommend this place. It is one my favorites places in Argentina.

continue it...

Picture (left: Fitz Roy; right: perito moreno glacier )

Very beautiful! Great job!