hey! HOW ARE YOU? HI! my name is Amauri, I from ecuador but i live since 14 years on spain, first in asturias and after in madrid! Asturias is a city more rainning , there are bit people that madrid. The typical food in asturias is the "fabada Asturiana" , and drinking is the SIDRA. IN madrid there are a lot people, is a bif city and capital of spain. Here is the best football team of the world, Real madrid, your football camp, santiago bernabeu is fantastic. your big opponent in spain is F.C. BARCELONA, but the big opponent in madrid is ATLETICO de madrid. also in madrid there are a lot party , museums , is a good place for shopping clothes and for to meet people.
1

hey! HOW ARE YOU?

HI! my name is Amauri, I am from Ecuador and I have lived in Spain for 14 years.  I first lived in Asturias and later in Madrid! Asturias is a city with more rain and a smaller population than Madrid. The typical food in Asturias is the "fabada Asturiana" , and the drink  is the SIDRA. In Madrid Is the capital of Spain and it has a large population.  Spain also has the best football team in the world. There biggest opponent is F.C. BARCELONA, but the big opponent in Madrid is ATLETICO de madrid. There are also a lot of parties , museums , great places for shopping and to meet people.

1

Hey! HOW ARE YOU?

Hi! My name is Amauri, I am from Ecuador but i live since 14 years on spain, and I have lived in Spain for 14 years. I first lived in Asturias and after later in Madrid! Asturias is a city with more rainning, there are bit people that and a smaller population than Madrid. The typical food in Asturias is the "fabada Asturiana" , and the drinking is the SIDRA. IN madrid there are a lot people, is a bif city and capital of spain Madrid is the capital of Spain and it has a large population. Here is the best football team of the world, Real madrid, Spain also has the best football team in the world called "Real Madrid". your big opponent in spain The biggest opponent is F.C. BARCELONA, but the big opponent in madrid is ATLETICO de madrid. also in madrid there are a lot party There are also a lot of parties, museums, is a great places for shopping clothes and for to meet people.