vahid
My dreams Everybody have a dream, like me. I wanted to be a war general when i was a child. When i got 13 years old, i wanted to be a historian. I had a dream in my mind to become a doctor, when i was 18. Also i very very loved music and i wanted to buy a guitar but my father didn't let me. Anyway my family were disagree. My father told me you most become an engineer because we have a doctor in our family. my brother is a doctor. this sentence change my life direction. I am an engineer. Now, i am really happy for this, because i think engineering is beautiful like music. I think our life have a lot different in comparison with our dreams when other thing mixed whit it. Some times a smile or a cry can change your idea. It is very important that we accept ourself life. Because that is real, that is truth. I got a lesson by life that life is this moment. You can change every things in every conditions because you are a man not an animal. Ali (allah be upon him) is my first imam. He told to all mans in word: ' Anyone who speaks two languages is two people'. I know that my English is poor but also i know i can become better. I want learn another language i want learn English, it is my dream now. VAV AlEF.