When was the last time you felt embarrassed? Hello mates! Sometimes, people feel embarrassed in some situations by themselves or by fault of some people. Today, I'm writing about the last time I felt embarrassed. To start, my friends and I went to a party last month. One of my friends, Ana, had a boyfriend and her parents and sister didn't want that they were together. At the same time we went to the party, she went with her boy to a concert. All of us were delighted because we were enjoying a lot! A few minutes later, I had gone to the bathroom and when I went out I saw to Ana's sister. She asked me where her sister was and suddenly, I answered that she was with my other friends dancing. She put a strange face and said me: "really?, because your other friends said me that she was with you!" In that moment, I started to blush, more and more blush and I didn't know what to say. I was like a tomato! After that, I said her sorry for my lie and then I said where Ana was. Finally, Ana and her sister were talking while my friends and I were so embarrassed for the situation. I never lie and that day, I did it for my friend and all of it was wrong!! I think I'll never do it again, I felt really bad and that time was more than enough! **When was the last time you felt embarrassed? What happened? Who else was involved? How did you react? Write the story for your school magazine**
1

When was the last time you felt embarrassed?

Hello mates!

Sometimes, people feel embarrassed in some situations because of themselves or by the fault of some other people. Today, I'm writing about the last time I felt embarrassed.

To start, my friends and I went to a party last month. One of my friends, Ana, had a boyfriend and her parents and sister didn't want them to be together. At the same time we went to the party, she went with her boyfriend to a concert. All of us were delighted because we were enjoying it a lot!

A few minutes later, I had gone to the bathroom and when I went out I saw to Ana's sister. She asked me where her sister was and suddenly I answered that she was with my other friends dancing. She made a strange face and said to me: "really?, because your other friends said to me that she was with you!" In that moment, I started to blush more and more, and I didn't know what to say. I was like a tomato!
After that, I said sorry to her for my lie and then I said where Ana was. 

Finally, Ana and her sister were talking while my friends and I were so embarrassed about the situation. I never lie and that day, I did it for my friend and all of it was wrong!!
I don't think I'll ever do it again. I felt really bad and that time was more than enough!

**When was the last time you felt embarrassed? What happened? Who else was
involved? How did you react? Write the story for your school magazine**

Hello mates!

Sometimes, people feel embarrassed in some situations by themselves or by fault of some people fault of their own or that of others. Today, I'm writing about the last time I felt embarrassed.

To start, my friends and I went to a party last month. One of my friends, Ana, had (or has) a boyfriend and her parents and sister didn't (don't) want that they were them to be together. At the same time While we went to the party, she went with her boy to a concert. All of us were delighted because and we were enjoying a lot having fun/having a good time!

A few minutes later, I had gone to the bathroom and when I went out I saw to Ana's sister. She asked me where her sister was and suddenly quickly, I answered that she was with my other friends dancing. She put made a strange face and said to me:; "rReally?, bBecause your other friends said told me that she was with you!" In that moment, I started to blush,. mMore and more blush and I didn't know what to say. I was like a tomato!
After that, I said told her that I was sorry for my lie and then I said told her/confessed/gave up/ etc. where Ana was.

Finally, Ana and her sister were talking talked while and my friends and I were so embarrassed for about the situation. I never lie and that day, I did it for my friend and all of it was it all went wrong!!
I don't think I'll never ever do it again, I felt really bad and that time was more than enough!