Luna
A letter about the discussion of giving more freedom to children 6th November, 2002 Dear sir, My name is Mr. Burns, I am writing to you in reference to your daily newspaper last report. Firstly, I have to say that it is dangerous to give too much freedom to children as they are growing and getting into a new world each day so they still need to be educated and guided rightly to that world. On the one hand, you adviced us to give children more freedom would become them in more responsible citizens. From my point of view, that is serious topic to deal with as there are serious children´s stages when parents should have to pay more attention into them, for example when they start to go to a disco with friends. If giving to them more freedom means not controlling their back home hour and not knowing what they usually do there that represents a big risk to lose them for ever. Personally, I think it would be a good idea to name a leader among their friends who control the last hour permitted to stay in the disco and who control the drinks our children have. Thus, that person would need to be a responsible one who is used to receiving orders. On the other hand, another idea to make our children into responsible ones could be buying them a pet, a dog, a cat and so on, which is a great idea to involve a child in the activities of looking after an animal. On the other hand, talking about the contents of the subjects of any school, I must say those ones are old and tiresome, we all should choose those aren´t very dificult depending on the child´s attitudes with most properly book. I will be fairly satisfied to see you agreeing with me. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon. Yours faithfully, Mr. Burns
Si, me la has corregido muy bien, ahora está muy bien expresado todo. Te lo agradezco de todo corazón. Pídeme ayuda cuando la necesites. Un abrazo.
June 5, 2015

A letter about the discussion of giving more freedom to children

6th November, 2002

Dear Sir,
My name is Mr. Burns, I am writing to you in reference to your last report in the daily newspaper. Firstly, I have to say that it is dangerous to give too much freedom to children as they are growing up in a dangerous world each day  so they still need to be educated and guided correctly in that world.
On the one hand, you advise us to give children more freedom so they will become them in more responsible citizens. From my point of view, that is serious topic to deal with as there are serious children´s times in a child's life when parents should have to pay more attention into them, for example when they start going to discos with friends. If giving to them more freedom means not controlling their <em>back home hour (=curfew)</em> and not knowing what they usually do there, that represents a big risk to their health and their future. Personally, I think it would be a good idea to name a leader among their friends who controls the last hour permitted to stay in the disco and who controls the drinks our children have. Thus, that person would need to be a responsible one who is used to receiving orders.
On the other hand, another idea to make our children into responsible ones could be buying them a pet, a dog, a cat and so on, which is a great idea to involve a child in the activities of looking after an animal.
On the other hand, talking about school subjects, we should help our children choose those that are most suited to their abilities and interests. I hope you can agree with me.
I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Yours faithfully,
Mr. Burns

June 4, 2015
OK, take it easy. Cuando puedas, muchas gracias James por ayudarme. Cuenta conmigo para ayudarte en tu español todo lo que necesites. Un abrazo desde el sur de España.
June 4, 2015
lo haré pero mañana.
June 4, 2015