María
Report The best tool for a charity: PUBLIC FIGURES. Introduction The aim of this report is to show charities the possibility for using public figures to raise awareness for their cause. Public figures Nowadays, if you want to get free publicity for a charity without a doubt you need to find a famous person who wants to collaborate with your cause. It is a big showcase to publish what a charity is and how we might join forces to help homeless people without resources. Volunteer work with public figures Thus, they can participate in different ways. For instance, they can carry out some charity events like a game of football, dinners, concerts or he/she could simply visit a marginal zone and so they might show the world, through a graphic report, how much help they need. Suggestion and advantages If you do not have anybody in mind perhaps I could suggest you to Shakira. I know she is always ready to collaborate with this type of cause. Moreover, she is a world-class singer, therefore, your charity would have advantages like being known in all over the world and in this way you could get to raise awareness in much people.
1

Report

The best tool for a charity: PUBLIC FIGURES.

Introduction

The aim of this report is to show charities the possibility for of using public figures to raise awareness for their cause.

Public figures

Nowadays, if you want to get free publicity for a charity, without a doubt you need to find a famous person who wants to collaborate with you on (you collaborate with people on a cause) your cause. It is a big showcase to publish (It is not 100% clear to me what you wanted to say here, but perhaps It is important to advertise) what a charity is and how we might join forces to help homeless people without resources.

Volunteer work with public figures

Thus (Thus implies a causal relationship), they Public figures (I changed this to public figures since they was ambiguous to me until I read it again) can participate in different ways. For instance, they can carry out (carry out is not incorrect, but organize sounds better) some charity events like a game of football, dinners, concerts or he/she could simply visit a marginal zone (I imagine you're thinking of "zona marginal", in which case I think poor area sounds better) and so they might show the world, through a graphic report visually (reportaje gráfico would translate to photo gallery, but I think visually works better here since "through a photo gallery" sounds strange), how much help they need.

Suggestion and advantages

If you do not have anybody in mind, perhaps I could suggest you to Shakira (this could be right, but based on the rest of the paragraph I think you might have meant Shakira to you.  The former implies you are going to contact Shakira and suggest the charity to her, whereas the latter implies a suggestion to the recipient of the letter).  I know she is always ready to collaborate with on (as mentioned above, you collaborate with people, but on a cause) this type of cause. Moreover, she is a world-class singer, therefore, your charity would have advantages like (The word like is acceptable here, but it has a less formal tone.  Since this letter appears to be formal, I'd suggest such as.) being known in all over the world and, in this way, you could get to raise awareness in much for many (or a lot of) people.