María
task, formal mail Dear Mr. Spencer I would like to express my interest in working with young people in your organization due to I feel identified with them because I had a hard adolescence, for this reason, I would like help them from my experience. I think I meet the requirements to work with young people because after I graduated, I worked in a non-profit organization with young orphans for one year. Later, I worked as a monitor in a social center with teens with problems which I held for four years. In my view, I believe I have the relevant experience and skills it requires and I will be an asset to your organization. I would welcome the opportunity to discuss my qualifications in person and to consider the possibility of working with you. Thank you for your consideration. Sincerely, María P.

task, formal mail

Dear Mr. Spencer

I would like to express my interest in working with young people in your organization due to the fact that I feel identified with them because I had a hard adolescence, and for this reason, I would like to help them benefit from my experience.

I think I meet the requirements to work with young people because after I graduated, I worked in a non-profit organization with young orphans for one year. Later, I worked as a monitor in a social center with for teens with problems which I held for four years. In my view, I believe I have the relevant experience and skills it requires and I will would be an asset to your organization. I would welcome the opportunity to discuss my qualifications in person and to consider the possibility of working with you.

Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

María P.

Excellent María, very well written. My corrections are in red and my suggestions to sound more natural are in blue/grey.