Laura
"Viktor", a story There was a guy in my office who always makes me reflecting. He was 34 and he’d been working in this office for 10 years, to be honest he was very hardworker because he thought that his job was very important. Maybe this feeling makes him being so arrogant and unpolite. Despite of all this years working there, nobody could stand him, I’ve never heard anything good about him. Of course, I knew he was a jackass from the beginning. I had to do my training with him and it turned up really unbearable. His way of teaching consisted in watching me all the time and, when I failed, talking to me like a stupid. I don’t know how you are, but I can’t work under press, especially when someone watches every single thing I do. Once he was especially mean to me. I was finishing photocopy a document when I realised it was the wrong document. He saw me and started to say in front of the coworkers that I was useless and I hadn’t learnt anything during all those months. I almost burst in tears and when he saw my face he told me that I didn’t know how hard was for him when he was on training. As days passed, I could understand that he was doing this with all the new staff just like a revenge for how they treated him when he started. Sometimes life treats you in that way to makes you learn how not to treat people. Anyway, this guy didn’t learn this. He really thought he was better than the rest, you could see in his face every time somebody fails or he were right about something. He felt like he was a divine messenger of God, like the mankind couldn’t live without him. Have you ever been with someone who smells very bad but nobody dares to say something about it? I felt the same way about this guy. I couldn’t feel hate for him but I felt pity for him because everyone knew that he was stupid but him. Sometimes you are pretty sure about an idea or attitude that you forget that it’s not an universal thing and maybe you are wrong, maybe you’ve been wrong for a long time, maybe you’ve been wrong all your life and you didn’t know just because nobody said something. However, the worst thought I have right now is: if I were like this guy? If I’ve been stinking all my life?

"Viktor", a story

There was a guy in my office who  always makes me reflecting  I will always remember. He was 34 and he’d been working in this office for 10 years. To be honest, he was very hard worker because he thought that his job was very important. Maybe this feeling makes him being so arrogant and unpolite. Despite of all all of those years working there, nobody could stand him. I’ve never heard anything good about him.
Of course, I knew he was a jackass from the beginning. I had to do my training with him and it turned up out really unbearable. His way of teaching consisted in watching me all the time and, when I failed, talking to me like a stupid an idiot. I don’t know how you are, but I can’t work under pressure, especially when someone watches every single thing I do.
Once he was especially mean to me. I was finishing photocopying a document when I realised it was the wrong document. He saw me and started to say in front of the coworkers that I was useless and I hadn’t learnt anything during all those months. I almost burst into tears and when he saw my face, he told me that I didn’t know how hard was for him when he was on training.
As days passed, I could understand that he was doing this with all the new staff just like a revenge for how they treated him when he started. Sometimes life treats you in that way to makes you learn how not to treat people.
Anyway, this guy didn’t learn this. He really thought he was better than the rest, you could see in his face every time somebody failed or he were was right about something. He felt like he was a divine messenger of God, like the mankind couldn’t live without him.
Have you ever been with someone who smells very bad but nobody dares to say something about it? I felt the same way about this guy. I couldn’t feel hate for him but I felt pity for him because everyone knew that he was stupid but him. Sometimes you are pretty sure about an idea or attitude that you forget that it’s not an universal thing and maybe you are wrong, maybe you’ve been wrong for a long time, maybe you’ve been wrong all your life and you didn’t know just because nobody said something. However, the worst thought I have right now is: if I were like this guy? If I’ve been stinking all my life?

"Viktor", A Story  [First letters in words of a title should be in upper-case]

There was a guy in my office who always makes [this is a little confusing because "was" is past tense and "makes" is present tense.] me reflecting. ["Reflect" doesn't seem a strong enough word to describe how this guy makes you feel, although at the end we can see that his behavior does indeed cause you to relfect upon yourself. So maybe he makes you angry <em>and </em>reflective.  :)]  He was 34 and he’d been working in this office for 10 years,  [period here, not comma]. To be honest, he was a very hardworker because he thought that his job was very important. Maybe this feeling makes/made? him being so arrogant and unimpolite. Despite of [Or "Inspite of"] all this those  years working there, nobody could stand him,[period]. I’ve never heard anything good about him.
Of course, I knew he was a jackass from the beginning. I had to do my training with him and it turned up out really unbearable. His way of teaching consisted inof watching me all the time and, when I failed, talking to me like I was a stupid. I don’t know how you are, but I can’t work under pressure, especially when someone watches every single thing I do.
Once he was especially mean to me. I was finishing photocopying a document when I realised it was the wrong document. He saw me and started to say in front of the coworkers that I was useless and I hadn’t learnt anything during all those months. I almost burst in tears and when he saw my face he told me that I didn’t know how hard it was for him when he was onin training.
As days passed, I could understand understood that he was doing this with all the new staff just like a  as revenge ["revenge" is non-count, so no "a"] for how they treated him when he started. Sometimes life treats you in that way to makes you learn how not to treat people.
Anyway, this guy didn’t learn this. He really thought he was better than the rest of us [period].  You could see in his face every time somebody fails/failed or he were was right about something. He felt like he was a divine messenger of God, like the mankind couldn’t live without him.
Have you ever been with someone who smells very bad but nobody dares to say something about it? I felt the same way about this guy. I couldn’t feel hate for him but I felt pity for him because everyone knew that he was stupid but him.  Sometimes you are pretty so sure about an idea or attitude that you forget that it’s not an universal thing and maybe you are wrong, maybe you’ve been wrong for a long time, maybe you’ve been wrong all your life and you didn’t know just because nobody said something. However, the worst thought I have right now is: What if I were/am like this guy? What if I’ve been stinking all my life?

Laura, I really enjoyed reading this.  You have good details, a great sense of humor, and I like how you don't just criticize the guy but also wonder about your own character.  Nice work. :)

I really enjoyed your story, especially the metaphor about stinking! I forgot to add at the end that we usually say "what if." So you would ask "What if I were like this guy? What if I’ve been stinking all my life?"
Sorry, I am not able to point out your mistakes, if they exist. But I liked your text a lot. You are an open mind person.
would anybody be so kind of correct this? Thanks a lot!!