Álvaro
Write a comment about work/life balance I want to talk about how is my work/life balance. Fortunately I have a good job, I am a firefighter and in this job I only work in the mornings and on the other side I have a wife, we are married 3 years ago, she is a housewife, and also we have 2 children. In the morning I wake up early and after breakfast I go to work while my wife takes the children to school. In the afternoon we spend more time together doing different activities, for example we go to take an ice-cream in summer or go to the swimming pool, and in winter we can go to a coffee shop or watch a film in the cinema, there are many possibilities. Finally at the end of the day, after dinner, we read few pages of one of our favorite books before we go to sleep. Here you can see only a resume of how one day in my life with my family is and why I considerate that I have a good work/life balance.
1

Write a comment about work/life balance

I want to talk about how is (1) my work/life balance. Fortunately I have a good job, I am a firefighter and in this job I only work in the mornings and on the other side I have a wife, we are were (2) married 3 years ago, she is a housewife, and also (3) we have 2 children.
In the morning I wake up early and after breakfast I go to work while my wife takes the children to school.
In the afternoon we spend more time together doing different activities, for example we go to (4) have take an ice-cream in summer or go to the swimming pool, and in winter we can go to a coffee shop or watch a film in the cinema, there are many possibilities.
Finally at the end of the day, after dinner, we read few pages of one of our favorite books before we go to sleep.
Here you can see only a resume of how (5) one day in my life with my family is and why I consider considerate that I have a good work/life balance.

Buen trabajo con errores menores

(1) How is - this is not needed

(2) Use the past tense  I was / we were

(3) also - this is not needed

(4) In English you 'have' an icecream

(5) How is not needed