Juan Diego
Lfe in the future How will life be like in the future? This question has a difficult answer. I imagine that life in the future will be easier than now. People won’t have to drive to work. They will go faster than now without vehicles. Also, people will wear intelligent clothes. These clothes will change to cold or warm when change the weather. Children won’t go to school. They will take class from their homes using internet. Houses will be more modern and comfortable. Food and drink will be very different because crops won’t be like now. In fact, food will be less healthy than now.
1

Life in the future

How will life be like in the future?

This question has a difficult answer ("is difficult to answer" sounds better). I imagine that life in the future will be easier than now.
People won’t have to drive to work. They will go faster than now without vehicles.
Also, people will wear intelligent clothes. These clothes will change to cold or warm when the weather changes the weather.
Children won’t go to school. They will take classes from their homes using the internet.
Houses will be more modern and comfortable.
Food and drink will be very different because crops won’t be like now. In fact, food will be less healthy than now.