Samantha
Books Since when I was child, I always loved read. I read a lot. I read on the train when I going to work, before falling asleep. I read while I waliking too (that is a very dangerous conduct, because sometimes I don't keep enough attention on my way). I tumbled just once. I didn't notice a hole in the street. but I saved my precious ebook reader. In thes days I'm reading a book titled: "Agatha Raisin and the day the floods came", that is my first don't leveled English book. This book is from a series written by M.C. Beaton. Is a mystery (but very funny) novel, set in Cotswolds that tells about Agatha Raisin, a frustrated, not too young public relation agent, moved from London. I love her because is nothing but perfect. She smokes, she drinks too much, she gets angry with everyone and she solves murders. Do you have any recommendations about others simple books that can read in English?
1

Books

Since when I was a child, I've always loved to read.
I read a lot. I read on the train (when) I going to work, and before falling asleep at night.
I also read while I am waliking too (thisat is a very dangerous practice/habit conduct, because sometimes I don't pay keep enough attention on to my way). I have stumbled just once. I didn't notice a hole in the street. but I saved my precious ebook reader.

In These days I'm reading a book entitled: "Agatha Raisin and the Day the Floods Came", that is my first don't unlevelled English book.
This book is from a series written by M.C. Beaton.
It is a mystery (but very funny) novel, set in the Cotswolds, that tells about Agatha Raisin, a frustrated, not too young, public relations agent, who has moved from London.
I love her because she is noanything but perfect: she smokes, she drinks too much, she gets angry with everyone, and she solves murders.

Do you have any recommendations about for others simple books that I can read in English?

Books

Since when I was child, I always loved read.
I read a lot. I read on the train when I going to work and before falling asleep.
I read while I walking too (that is a very dangerous conduct, because sometimes I don't keep enough attention on my way). I tumbled just once. I didn't notice a hole in the streetbut I saved my precious ebook reader.

In thes days I'm reading a book titled: "Agatha Raisin and the Day the Floods Came", that is my first don't non leveled English book.
Is It is a mystery (but very funny) novel, set in Cotswolds that tells about Agatha Raisin, a frustrated, not too young public relation agent that has moved from London.
I love her because she is nothing anything but perfect. She smokes, she drinks too much, she gets angry with everyone and she solves murders.

Do you have any recommendations about others simple books that I can read in English?

Only a couple of mistakes! Very good!

Lord of the Flies: William Goulding (classic and not too long) 

The Hunger Games: Suzanne Collins (im guessing you've heard of these movies the books are super easy!)

The Fault in Our Stars John Green (easy, really good teenage fiction)

Catcher in the Rye: J.D Sallinger (classic, easy, quite short)

The Perks of being a Wallflower: Stephen Chbosky (easy, pretty short) 

These are moslty teenage fiction but still really good books. I hope you like them. 

Do you have any suggestions for simple books I can read in italian? 

Thanks Alice :)