Olga
To Sleep Or Not To Sleep I'm reading an exciting book in English. There are a lot of unknown words for me in it. Usually, I learn new words by creation a story using them, but in this case new words absolutely disconnected with each other. So, I'll try but don't judge me strictly. As an ordinary adult I always don't have time for many exciting deals. I'm despaired when I understand that day's been almost over and I didn't do anything I planned. In that moment seems that I waste plenty of my time for sleeping. I can sleep less. But in fact I can't(( However, when I was a child I hated the words "time to sleep". I had to obey. My mother took me to the cradle, read a book, caress and went away. I stayed along with my bore and inability to run away. Sometimes, I could see like light from the window falls across the room like gold thistledowns, sometimes I could hear like a cat scratchs the door or a brunch tabs by the window or an neightbour puffs after an evening jogging and then stabs with fork eating his later dinner. New words: bore, stab, sctatch, crable, caress, puff, obey, despair, tap, thistledown

To Sleep Or Not To Sleep

I'm reading an exciting book in English. There are a lot of unknown words for me in it. Usually, I learn new words by creating a story using them, but in this case the new words are absolutely disconnected with each other. So, I'll try but don't judge me harshly.
As an ordinary adult I never have time for many exciting deals. I despair when I realize that day's been almost over and I didn't do anything I planned. In that moment it seems that I wasted plenty of my time for sleeping. I can sleep less. But in fact I can't((
However, when I was a child I hated the words "time to sleep". I had to obey. My mother took me to the cradle, read a book, caress and went away. I stayed along with my boredom and inability to run away. Sometimes, I could see like light from the window falls across the room like gold thistledowns, sometimes I could hear like a cat scratches the door or a brunch tabs by the window or an neightbour puffs after an evening jogging and then stabs with a fork eating his later dinner.

New words: bore, stab, sctatch, crable, caress, puff, obey, despair, tap, thistledown