Verónica
Redaction on: Do you think Spanish teenagers are addicted to their mobile phones? I agree on that. Some Spanish teenagers are addicted to mobile phones because technology attracts their attention. They can call to their family or friends and they can send many messages across that gadget. In addiction, they are listening to music with earphones and they surfing in the platform called Internet. I think about mobile phones are not totally beneficial because they’re a distraction. Many Spanish people are hooked to Internet. They are sending quite ‘whatsapps’ all the time and therefore, they forget their obligations. In conclusion, I think about that we should be able to overcome any distraction for our happiness, and then we feel liberated of any technology

Redaction on: Do you think Spanish teenagers are addicted to their mobile phones? (mobile phones is correct, but we commonly say "cell phones" instead)

I agree on that I think so. Some Spanish teenagers are addicted to mobile phones because technology attracts their attention. They can call to their family or friends and they can send many messages across that gadget with their cellphone. In addiction addition, they are listening to music with earphones and they surfing in the platform called the Internet.

I think about mobile phones are not aren't totally very beneficial because they’re a distraction. Many Spanish people are hooked to Internet. They are sending quite ‘whatsapps’ all the time and therefore, they forget their obligations.

In conclusion, I think about that we should be able to overcome any these distractions for the sake of our happiness, and then we feel liberated fromof any technology

with the developing of technology,it's inevitable to get teens drown on the phone .there Is no way to guarantee them to quit concentrate on thier phone
I believe that not just the Spanish teenagers are addicted to the mobile phone, but most teens are.