sumi
help me! At present, the researches on this novel mainly discuss the theme, analyzing the emotional relationship between the characters, or focusing on the structure of the novel to analyze the writing techniques throughout the whole literary work. The corpus can be used for the analysis of the literary texts. A corpus based analysis method can investigate the novel among the description of environment, the style of character language, the development of plot and the personality of the characters. It tries to provide quantitative basis for traditional research .With the purpose of explore the important role of corpus study on literary work. Corpus provides the corroboration for us to understand the work. The combination of the literature text and computer technology can create another way to the study of literary work.

help me!

At present, the researches on this novel mainly discuss the theme, analyzing the emotional relationship between the characters, or focusing on the structure of the novel to analyze the writing techniques throughout the whole literary work. The corpus can be used for the analysis of the literary texts. A corpus-based analysis method can investigate the novel among the description of environment, the style of character language, the development of plot and the personality of the characters. It tries to provide quantitative basis for traditional research .With the purpose of exploring the important role of corpus study on literary work. Corpus provides the corroboration for us to understand the work. The combination of the literature text and computer technology can revolutionize the study of literary work.