Andres Felipe
I enjoy Italki Some weeks ago, I started to use Italki. It was difficult starting to find people to talk, but at time I have many contacts in my skype account. Everyone of my contacts are very funny, I really enjoy talking, sometimes we talk about our families, our jobs, our countries, our travels or our experiences learning others languages. I though that talking with people with a poor Language level will be bored but talking with people without a good level of Spanish I have practice more my English and I have learned to teach more didactic and carefully. I wish everybody enjoy Italki like me.

I enjoy Italki

Some weeks ago, I started to use Italki.
It was difficult starting to find people to talk, but at time I have many contacts in my skype account.
Everyone of my contacts are very funny, I really enjoy talking, sometimes we talk about our families, our jobs, our countries, our travels or our experiences learning others languages.
I though that talking with people with a poor Language level will be boring but talking with people without a good level of Spanish I can practice  my English more and I have learned to teach more didactic and carefully.
I hope everybody enjoys Italki like me.

Yes Andres, I think that italki is a great website for students and teachers alike.

I started to use Italki last few weeks. Finding people to talk to was difficult in the start, but in time, I have gained many contacts in Skype. Everyone in my contacts is very funny, and I really enjoy talking to them. Sometimes we talk about our families, our jobs, our countries, our travels, and our experiences learning new languages. 

I thought, that talking to people with poor language proficiency would be boring but instead, I have practiced my English more and learned to teach more didactic and carefully.

I wish everybody would enjoy Italki, like I do.

I enjoy Italki

It was difficult starting to find people to talk to, but in time I was able to have many contacts in my skype account.
Every  one of my contacts is very funny. I really enjoy talking to them. Sometimes we talk about our families, our jobs, our countries, our travels or our experiences learning others languages.
I thought that talking with people with a lower language level would be boring, but by talking with people without a good level of Spanish I have practiced my English more and I have learned to teach more didactically and carefully.
I wish everybody would enjoy Italki like I do.