Maggie
What's your favorite type of shoes? For wearing I prefer my boots because they look great. I think my favorite ones now are my knee-higher boots. My boots are made of sheepskin. It is black flat shoes and no decoration. They're cool. I feel like a robocop when I wear it. My friends think that I am ready for riding horse. General I like elegant high-heel shoes, but this boots are so comfortable & soft, I often wear it in the whole winter. I think it’s both important to look good and feel comfortable.If the shoes are very beautiful, you feel happy as well. But if it’s uncomfortable, you can’t bear to wear it the whole day. I haven’t bought shoes online, I’d like to try on it first. You can’t only rely on the size, you need to try on it. If you go shopping and try on it at a shopping mall, then you buy it from online, that’s ok. Sometimes the online price is lower than the mall.

What's your favorite type of shoes?

For wearing, I prefer my boots, because they look great. I think my favorite ones now are my knee-high boots. My boots are made of sheepskin. It is They are black flat black shoes and with no decorations. They're cool! I feel like a robocop when I wear it. them. My friends think that I am ready for riding horse. Generally, I like elegant high-heel shoes, but these boots are so comfortable & soft. I often wear it them in the whole all winter.

I think it’s both important to look good and feel comfortable. If the shoes are very beautiful, you feel happy, as well. But if it’s they're uncomfortable, you can’t bear to wear it the whole them all day.

I haven’t bought shoes online. I’d like to try on it them on first. You can’t only rely on the size, you also need to try them on. it. If you go shopping and try them on it at in a shopping mall, then you buy it from them online, then that’s ok. Sometimes, the online price is lower than the store in the mall.

"If the shoes are very beautiful, you feel happy as well" this sentence is really great :D tremendous.