Working experience in a bread factory I have a few experiences working in factories, and the one thing I remember the most is the first experience I had working in a bread making factory. I don't like eating factory breads after working in there. I worked there for about two months. Back then I was looking for a part time job with my friend and the most priority was pay. We were looking forward to pay off our academic loan and save some to pay education fees and expenses. The working condition was 12 hours a day with with a double-shift, but the payment was higher than any other jobs we could get so we applied for the job. I heard that working in a factory is difficult and tiring but I thought I would stand for a month and was so excited that they provided rooms to stay for free. I woke up earlier than my friend on the first day in the factory. Break time was ten minutes per two hours and an hour for a lunch. There were ajuma(aunties?) and ajussi(uncles?), and there windows were all closed to prevent any bugs and breads were keep coming out without a stop for a few seconds. As far as I remember there were about ten people in their 20's including me and my friend. People were so busy that they rarely talked because of the machine. After a couple of days, one person in my age group didn't show up. At the weekend, workers had to clean the workplace. My shoulders hurt more than I thought. The turnover in the factory was high. Sometimes, when the factory was lack of people, work was finished later than the expected time. When bread was done wrong, people got angry. I got scared when they blamed me so I tried my best to be careful.