t to the y
We are what we read(help me modify it please ) As the saying goes:"Books are the stepping stones to human progress. " No matter what kind of books you read, they always leave deep impressions on you. A valuable book is like a sign that leads you to enlightenment. Through reading, we are no longer blank people and books can improve the quality of our lives. It is important for everyone to read more often, then we can learn something we have never known before. Reading helps us to see the outside world. Books just like our friends, we can'talk'to each other heart to heart without any secrets between books and me. When I am buried in reading, I can discover a new realm that is different from the world where we live. Nevertheless, every coin has two sides. We need to choose the right books, only then will we be able to improve ourselves. All in all, I believe we all can benefit from reading.

We are what we read(help me modify it please )

As the saying goes:"Books are the stepping stones to human progress. " No matter what kind of books you read, they always leave deep impressions on you.
A valuable book is like a sign that leads you to enlightenment. Through reading, we are no longer blank people; books improve the quality of our lives. It is important for everyone to read more often, so that we can learn something we have never known before. Reading helps us to see the outside world.
Books are just like friends; we can 'talk' to each other heart to heart without secrets. When I am buried in reading, I discover new realms that are different from the world in which we live.
Nevertheless, every coin has two sides. We need to choose the right books, as only then will we be able to improve ourselves.
Overall, I believe everybody can benefit from reading.