Heng
My university I'm Heng . When I studied in senior high , I dreamed that I can enroll a top university but my score is not enough.Then I enrolled Chi Nan University . At first , I felt the school is really beautiful , and it lies in mountain so I even felt that I will be more healthy in there . Unitill the universuty began , though all my feelings are true , in there is so boring because it's nothing and it so-called '' Good Mountain Good Water But Boring '' .
1

My university

I'm Heng . When I studied was in senior high , I dreamed that I can could enroll in a top university but my score is was not enough. Then I enrolled in Chi Nan University. At first, I felt the school is was really beautiful, and it lies in the mountains so I even felt that I will would be more healthy in there . Unitill the universuty university began, though all my feelings are were true, in there it is was so boring there because it's was nothing special and it is so-called '' Good Mountain Good Water But Boring '' .

Good job!
"Could" is basically "maybe can" For example, "I can read," shows ability whereas "I could read, but I don't want to" shows that someone is maybe able, but may or may not.

Knowing when to use "will" and "would" is tricky, but take these two examples: "I will go to the store. It is certain." "I would be better at reading if I had more time to practice." Try this website: http://www.englishpage.com/conditional/presentconditional.html#presentunreal

Let me know if you have any questions!