AARON NAJOR
ABOUT MYSELF AS WAITER. JOB INTERVIEW 1 Firstly, I think myself the best waiter, or at least a great waiter, why? - Because I have over 10 years of experience, so I have seen a lot of different situations. In China, in Australia, in Spain, anywhere is all time the same: the customers hope a great and fast service, a high quality food and a cheaper as possible bill. The last two things don´t depend on me, but an excellent service is my responsibility and there I start to play with my features 1. Firstly, I always keep a smile: I don´t care if I have had a bad or a good day. I´m working face-to-face with customers and they have to feel as comfortable as possible. It is better a happy waiter, a cheerful person working with a nice work environment. The customers like to see an energetic waiter 2. Secondly, I´m hardworking and reliable waiter: I love my job. I love to try offer an exceptional service, with a smile, understanding and following all instructions given me because i love learn new skills, new protocols, service style, to obtain new knowledge, so on. This is my passion, a well done work as waiter with a strong work ethic 3. Thirdly, I am all-round staff. I am able to work in different positions, as required. I began working as food runner, kitchen hand and bartender. I also worked as barman, making somo cocktails like margarita, mojito, caipirinha, daiquiri... 4. I am able to take the tray skillfully, to carry 3 or more dishes (plates?) and to show initiative.

ABOUT MYSELF AS WAITER. JOB INTERVIEW 1

Firstly, I think I am the best waiter, or at least a great waiter, why?
- Because I have over 10 years of experience, so I have seen a lot of different situations. In China, in Australia, in Spain, anywhere is all time the same  it is still the same: the customers hope for a great and fast service, a high quality food and the cheapest as possible bill. The last two things dont depend on me, but an excellent service is my responsibility and there I start to play with my features
1. Firstly, I always keep a smile on my face: I don´t care  It doesn't matter if I have had a bad or a good day. I´m working face-to-face with customers and they have I want them to feel as comfortable as possible. It is better to have a happy waiter, a cheerful person working in a nice work environment. The customers like to see an energetic waiter
2. Secondly, I´m a hardworking and reliable waiter: I love my job. I love to try offer an exceptional service, with a smile, understanding and following all instructions given me because i love learn new skills, new protocols, service style, to obtain new knowledge, so on. This is my passion, I am a good waiter with a strong work ethic
3. Thirdly, I can do a variety of staff positions all-round staff  . I am able to work in different positions, as required. I began working as food runner, kitchen hand and bartender. I also worked as barman, making somo cocktails like margarita, mojito, caipirinha, daiquiri...
4. I am able to carry the tray skillfully, to carry 3 or more plates and to show initiative.

Somebody to correct my post, please? :)