Tonia
Men are better cooks than women? Would you like correct this for me? Nowadays , it may be considered a stereotype of gender that the kitchen was made for woman, but in our society men are widely considered better cooks than women.- Here are some reasons that have been taken from some researchs. .-1 Men cook as hobby rather than obligation. They take it as hobby, women cook as a obligation.Men love to have all tools joined before cooking,and they love to talk to themselves when are cooking. 2.- Men looking it at cooking as an art and rather a daily job is one, even they can be a lot ot time in the kitches,at least the first time. 3.-Men are usually adveturuos, I mean,men love to experiment with anything that sounds exciting, and of course , their ego can be brought at any cost, they make it a point to challenge, the determintion to make the food tastier. 4.-The desire to feed. Some men love to cook and feed others , especially to be a complement from the ladies,and impress them,it is a way to coquer their hearts, this is a very sensual thing for women.

Men are better cooks than women? Would you like correct this for me?

Nowadays, it may be considered a gender stereotype of gender that the kitchen was made for women, but in our society men are widely considered better cooks than women. Here are some reasons that have been taken from research. (this works, but I would probably flip it around and say "(Scientific) research has provided several explanations for this:").  

.-1 Men cook as hobby rather than an obligation. They take it (or: view it) as hobby, while women cook as an obligation._Men love to have all tools joined (this doesn't mean anything to me) before cooking,_and they love to talk to themselves when (or: while) are cooking.

2.- Men looking it at cooking as an art and rather a daily job is one, even though they may spend a lot of time in the kitchen, at least the first time.
3.-Men are usually adventurous. I mean, men love to experiment with anything that sounds exciting, and of course, their egos can be brought at any cost,(the meaning of this is unclear) they make it a point to challenge each other/themselves. They are determined to make the food tastier.

4.-The desire to feed others (adding others makes it clearer that we're not talking about animals). Some men love to cook and feed others , especially to get compliments from the ladies and impress them. It is a way to conquer their hearts. Cooking/being cooked for is a very sensual thing for women.

Nowadays , it may be considered a stereotype of gender that the kitchen was made for woman, but in our society men are widely considered better cooks than women.- Here are some reasons that have been taken from some research papers/back up by scientific research.

.-1 Men cook as hobby rather than obligation. They take it as hobby, women cook as a obligation.Men love to have all tools joined before cooking,and they love to talk to themselves when are cooking.

2.- Men see cooking as an art and rather a daily job is one, even they can be a lot ot time in the kitchen,at least the first time.

3.-Men are usually adventurous, I mean,men love to experiment with anything that sounds exciting, and of course , their ego can be brought at any cost, they make it a point to challenge, the determination to make the food tastier.

4.-The desire to feed. Some men love to cook and feed others , especially to be a complement from the ladies,and impress them,it is a way to coquer their hearts, this is a very sensual thing for women.

Thank you very much.
Tonia, I agree with you, it's true that men are more creative and have more fun cooking and end up being better cooks, because it is not a duty that society expects from them. Men don' t risk getting trapped into cooking as an obligation.