Jeff
My upcoming week end. This week end, my niece entertains us for her birthday. The party will be the whole week end with a almost all my family and her friends. She organize that because she is 25 years old since the 24th of May. She has invited a lot of people because she's going to move in abroad. Her boyfiend has found a job in Mauritius Island nearby Madagascar. She goes there the 1st of June... She's like my little sister due to our difference of age. In fact her mother is my sister but she's 17 years older than me. The party will start tonight, but the very big fest is Saturday night, because a music band is going to play during the event. The positive point for me, is that she's going to live in a villa with a swimming pool and she's already invited us to spend vacation in the sun !
1

My upcoming week end.

This weekend, my niece is going to entertains us for her birthday. The party will be the whole weekend with a almost all my family and her friends. She organized that because she is turned 25 years old on since the 24th of May. She has invited a lot of people because she's going to move in abroad. Her boyfiend has found a job in Mauritius Island nearby Madagascar. She goes there the 1st of June... She's like my little sister due to our difference of age difference . In fact, her mother is my sister but she's 17 years older than me.

The party will start tonight, but the very big fest is Saturday night, because a music band is going to play during the event.
The positive point for me, is that she's going to live in a villa with a swimming pool and she's already invited us to spend vacation in the sun!

I enjoyed this story! Your English is great.

1

My upcoming week end.

This week end, my niece entertains us for her birthday. The party will be the whole weekend with a almost all my family and her friends. She organized that because she is 25 years old since the 24th of May. She has invited a lot of people because she's going to move in abroad. Her boyfiend has found a job in Mauritius Island nearby Madagascar. She goes there on the 1st of June... She's like my little sister due to our difference of age('our age difference' more common way). In fact her mother is my sister but she's 17 years older than me.

The party will start tonight, but the very big festival is Saturday night, because a music band is going to play during the event.
The positive point for me, is that she's going to live in a villa with a swimming pool and she's already invited us to spend vacation in the sun !

well spoken Joffrey! not many mistakes, sounds like a fun weekend

Hi
Hi