Arthur 王昊烨
150529 -华裔美国人 你好朋友们。 我刚才堵了一个很有趣关于华裔美国人的故事。 从19世纪到当代中国人去了美国。当代在美国的城市有很多的华裔的城区。 以故事看,最先的中国人来了美国为了淘金所以首先有了很逗中国人在加利福尼亚居住。 然后,他们修建了美国西部的铁路和经营了农场。有了时候他们的生活很艰难不过他们共同努力。 我找到了这个故事很有趣! 谢谢你给我的帮助! 亚瑟 Typed - 20 minutes Source article: http://chinesereadingpractice.com/2014/07/30/guest-post-the-history-of-chinese-americans/ *** Hello friends, I just read a very interesting article about people American people of Chinese descent. Since the 19th century to the present day, many Chinese people have gone to America. These days there are many Chinese districts in American cities. According to the article, the first Chinese people came to America to pan for gold so at first there were many Chinese people living in California. Later, they built the railways to the West of America and were involved in farming. There were times when there lives were challenging but they worked hard together. I found this article very interesting! Thank you for your help, Arthur
2

150529 -华裔美国人

你好朋友们。

我刚才堵了一个很有趣关于华裔美国人的故事。

从19世纪到当代中国人去了美国。当代在美国的城市有很多的华裔的城区。

以故事看,最先的中国人来了美国为了淘金所以首先有了很逗中国人在加利福尼亚居住。

然后,他们修建了美国西部的铁路和经营了农场。有了时候他们的生活很艰难不过他们共同努力。

我找到了这个故事很有趣!

谢谢你给我的帮助!

亚瑟

Typed - 20 minutes

Source article: http://chinesereadingpractice.com/2014/07/30/guest-post-the-history-of-chinese-americans/

Not bad in 20 minutes!  I won't correct this since you have a good correction already.  Here's my translation version and hopefully you can compare and benefit :)

***

Hello friends,

I just read a very interesting article about people American people of Chinese descent. 刚才读了一份很有兴趣而关於美国华裔的撰文

Since the 19th century to the present day, many Chinese people have gone to America. These days there are many Chinese districts in American cities. 自从十九世纪到今时, 很多华人迁移到美国. 現在[美囯城市里] 有很多华人區 

According to the article, the first Chinese people came to America to pan for gold so at first there were many Chinese people living in California. 据撰文中之说, 第一波来者是为了淘金之故, 因此加州有許多华人.

Later, they built the railways to the West of America and were involved in farming. There were times when there their lives were challenging but they worked hard together. 期后, 建設西美部的鉄/軌/路/道/ 而外勤於农业. 时时生活狼狈不易, 但大家共同努力謀生.

I found this article very interesting! 我觉得这篇撰文非常有意

Thank you for your help, 敬谢貴手

Arthur

2

Hello friends, 

朋友们你们好。

I just read a very interesting article about people American people of Chinese descent.

我刚读了一个很有意思的故事,是关于美国华人的。

Since the 19th century to the present day, many Chinese people have gone to America. These days there are many Chinese districts in American cities.

从19世纪到现在,很多中国人来到美国。现在很多美国城市里都有中国城(do you mean China Town here? if not, then your translation is also ok.)。

According to the article, the first Chinese people came to America to pan for gold so at first there were many Chinese people living in California.
根据文章的描述,中国人最开始来美国是为了淘金,所以开始的时候有很多中国人住在加州 (加州 means california, you can also use 加利福尼亚州,but we usually do not use that one unless in formal occassions.)。

Later, they built the railways to the West of America and were involved in farming. There were times when there lives were challenging but they worked hard together.

后来,华人建设了美国西部的铁路同时也干农活。他们的生活曾经很艰难但他们都努力工作。(this sentense is a little bit weird...)

I found this article very interesting!

我觉得这篇文章很有意思。

Thank you for your help,

感谢你的帮助

Arthur

2

150529 -华裔美国人

你好朋友们。

我刚才(堵)读到了一个很有趣关于华裔美国人的故事。

从19世纪现在当代,很多中国人(去了)来到美国。所以,现在(当代)在美国的很多城市有(很多的)华裔的城区。

(以故事看,最先的中国人来了美国为了淘金所以首先有了很逗中国人在加利福尼亚居住。)

从故事中了解到,最先来到美国的中国人是为了淘金,所以他们居住在加利福尼亚州。

然后后来),他们修建了美国西部的铁路和经营了农场。有(了)时候他们的生活很艰难不过他们共同努力。

我(找到了)发现这个故事很有趣!

谢谢你给我的帮助!

亚瑟

Typed - 20 minutes

***

Hello friends,

I found this article very interesting!

Thank you for your help,

Arthur