Ági
A few words about Budapest - 1 Budapest is the capital of Hungary, the biggest city in the country with 1.8 million inhabitants. It's the administrative and economical and cultural center of the country. Budapest has two main parts divided by the river Danube: Buda and Pest. The former is hilly and located on the right side of the river, whilst the latter on the other side is completely flat. The two parts were united in 1873. The Danube here is already a quite mighty, wide river. There are ten bridges connecting the two parts, two of them are for railways. The most famous of them is called "Chain Bridge" - it was the first built in 1849 and can be found right under the Castle. (Continued soon)

A few words about Budapest - 1

Budapest is the capital of Hungary and the biggest city in the country with a population of 1.8 million. inhabitants. It's the administrative, and economical and cultural center of the country. Budapest has two main parts divided by the river Danube: Buda and Pest. The former is hilly and located on the right side of the river, while the latter, on the other side is completely flat. The two parts were united in 1873. The Danube here is already a quite a large and wide mighty, wide river by the time it reaches Budapest. There are ten bridges connecting the two parts, two of which them are for railways. The most famous of them is called the "Chain Bridge" - it was the first built in 1849 and can be found right under the Castle.

Well done Agi!

(Continued soon)