Angus
Should employees who work in higher positions be encouraged to leave at the age of 55 Nowadays, whether the senior workers should give up their positions at the age of 55 and create an opportunity for the young has been a debatable issue in society. There are some effects on individuals and companies.it is essential to analyze both sides before giving my own opinion. Obviously, Replace the senior employees will bring numerous impacts on the companies. High status workers are capable of qualifying their positions not only because they have enriched management experience but also some personal charms and skills. Without the seniors leading and running the companies, it would cause some negative impacts such as less profits and internal chaos in the companies. Moreover, for moral and human-being right aspects, it is cruel that enforce the old employees with higher positions of their companies to leaving. In addition, It is evident that most of the top CEOs and managers around the world are aging,but still benefit their companies. For instance, Steve-Jobs, Apple’s initiator, had led his company on top of the peak before he died in 2011,at the age of 56 .There are more successful examples associated with this topic and it really proves that older senior employers qualify their positions more outstanding than young. On the other hand,to provide opportunities for the new generations are also important,for societies and companies are really need those successors in the future.it is undeniable that senior worker will retire eventually sooner or later,thus giving time to the young employers adapt to the higher stage in their companies is realistic. To sumerize,there are some obvious merits and demerits on this topic.In my opinion,senior employers who work in higher positions should not be enforce to leave their stage.Meanwhile seeking other effective methods to create the opportunities for the new generations qualify in higher position