Wonny kim
I feel stressed because of assignment You may also agree that you'll get pressure before you start your assignments. It always happens to me and I postpone my duty until the last minute, suffering stresses all over the night before its due. I always promise myself that it won't happen again. However, it happened again today. hahaha 완전 짜증나
1

I feel stressed because of an/this assignment

You may also agree that you'll feel under pressure before you start your assignments. It always happens to me and I procrastinate until the last minute, suffering from stress the whole night before it's due. I always promise myself that it won't happen again. But it happened again today. hahaha 완전 짜증나

1

I feel stressed because of assignment

You may also agree that you'll get pressure before you start your assignments. It always happens to me and I postpone my duty until the last minute, suffering stresses all over the night before its due. I always promise myself that it won't happen again. However, it happened again today. hahaha 완전 짜증나

I feel stressed because of an assignment

You too may feel pressure before you start assignments. It always happens to me and I procrastinate until the last minute. It's especially stressful the night before it's due. I always promise myself that it won't happen again. However, it happened again today.

---------------------------------------------------------------

...it always happens to me and I postpone it until the last minute...

...I always promise myself that it won't happen again. Famous last words!