Kim Jeong Uk
Expiration date I can say I'm a bit strict with expiration dates. I hate it when I find products that are past expiration dates in a grocery store. Nowadays, that rarely happens, but there might be some stores still leaving over-dated items on the shelves, especially small stores in small towns. I usually go grocery shopping to a large discount store nearby, and whatever grocery I buy, I hold it up and check the expiration date before throwing it into my cart. I don't know why I've become this person. I guess it has to do with my IBS(Irritable Bowel Syndrome), which I've almost gotten over now. One of the few items whose expiration dates I don't care much is yogurt, because yogurt is basically fermented product.

Expiration date

I can say I'm a bit strict when it comes to expiration dates. I hate it when I find products that are past their expiration dates in the grocery store. Nowadays that rarely happens, but there might be some stores that still leave out-dated/expired items on the shelves, especially small stores in small towns. I usually go grocery shopping at a large discount store nearby, and whatever items I buy, I hold it up and check the expiration date before throwing it into my cart. I don't know why I've become this kind of person. I guess it has to do with my IBS(Irritable Bowel Syndrome), which I've almost gotten over <em>(outgrown) </em>now. One of the few items which expiration date I don't care about much is yogurt, because yogurt is basically a fermented product.

Expiration date

I can say I'm a bit strict with expiration dates. I hate it when I find products that are past expiration dates in a grocery store. Nowadays, that rarely happens, but there might be some stores still leaving over-dated items on the shelves, especially small stores in small towns. I usually go grocery shopping to a large discount store nearby, and whatever grocery I buy, I hold it up and check the expiration date before throwing it into my cart. I don't know why I've become this person. I guess it has to do with my IBS(Irritable Bowel Syndrome), which I've almost gotten over now. One of the few items whose expiration dates I don't care much( care much for) is yogurt, because yogurt is basically fermented product.

Well done!...and keep checking those lables.