Miki Gaga
Long Distance Commute Today I got off the work later than usual. I left the office around 6 p.m and took a bus went home. On the way, the bus I took, all of sudden got the trouble with its engine, caused all of the passengers had to transfer to another bus. We had been waiting the another bus for nearly 20 minutes. Plus it's so hot today, and sitting in a huge crowed that really made me crazy. It took almost 90 minutes instead of my 30 minutes commute time. Finally I got home and it was already 7:30 p.m. Cooked and ate something simply and did the dishes. Another hour passed. It was 9...
1

Long Distance Commute

Today I got off from work later than usual. I left the office around 6 p.m and took a bus home. While I was on the bus, all of a sudden the bus had engine troubles, causing all of the passengers to transfer to another bus. We had been waiting for another bus for nearly 20 minutes. Plus it's so hot today, and sitting in a huge crowd really made me crazy. It took almost 90 minutes instead of my 30 minute commute. Finally, I got home and it was already 7:30 p.m. I cooked and ate something simple and did the dishes. Another hour passed. It was already 9...