Wonny kim
The demonstration of fire fighting experience As a member of a fire rescue team, I overcame the fear of fire accidents after I went through five fire accidents. Although daily safety inspection was conducted during this period of military service in a fire station, a fire accident occurred somewhere. I was completely in panic when fighting fire for the first time, and the courage did not appear on me until I faced the fourth fire event. At this time, my ability of fire emergency management was improved with regular training, and I was leading the team to put off the fire. The safe responsibility, fire experiences and regular training completed me having successful rescue skills.
1

The demonstration of fire fighting experience

As a member of a fire rescue team, I overcame the fear of fire accidents after I went through five fire accidents. Although daily safety inspection were conducted during this period of military service in a fire station, a fire accident occurred somewhere. I completely panicked when fighting fire for the first time, and the courage did not appear in me until I faced the fourth fire event. At this time, my ability of fire emergency management was improved with regular training, and I was leading the team to put out the fire. The safe responsibility, fire experiences and regular training completed me having successful rescue skills. (If you write this in Korean I can try to correct it for you. It just sounds a little off)

"I was in complete panic" is grammatically correct but sounds awkward.  I just made the sentence flow a little better.

In english, we say "put out" fires. I'm exactly sure why though haha.

***Great job! Minimal grammar mistakes. Was a fun read. Please be safe when you're fighting fires ^^