Gabriela Castro
what about my hobies? I love swimming, go to the cinema, but I also enjoy read a good book especially science fiction and nobels like the hunger games. During a year I can read about seven books, draw and the outdoors activities, like go to trekking, camp and do sports, one of my favorites is cycling and roll skating, I really enjoy go out to draw, it's a big part of my life. As well I enjoy cooking, I can't cook a developed dishes, but I don't have any problen cooking somethingmore simple like a brakefast with pancakes or scramble eggs, or a lunch with rice, pasta, sauces, of beef, over all I really enjoy with the bakery and desserts. :)
1

What about my hobies?

I love swimming and going to the cinema, but I also enjoy reading a good book especially science fiction and novels like the hunger games, during a year I can read about seven books. I also like to draw and do outdoors activities, like going trekking, camping and doing sports, two of my favorites are cycling and roller skating, I really enjoy going out to draw, it's a big part of my life. As well I enjoy cooking as well, I can't cook complicated dishes, but I don't have any problen cooking something more simple like a breakfast with pancakes or scrambled eggs, or a lunch with rice, pasta, sauces, of beef, above all I really enjoy baking and making desserts. :)

1

what about my hobbies?

I love swimming, going to the cinema, but I also enjoy reading a good book, especially science fiction and novels like the hunger games. During a year I can read about seven books, draw, and do outdoors activities, like go to trekking, camp and do sports, one of my favorites is cycling and roller skating. I really enjoy going out to draw, it's a big part of my life. As well, I enjoy cooking, I can't cook a developed ("complicated" would be a better word here) dishes, but I don't have any problen cooking something more simple like a breakfast with pancakes or scrambled eggs, or a lunch with rice, pasta, sauces, or beef, overall I really enjoy with the bakery and desserts. :)

I also enjoying reading and going to the movies. You also seem to be very athletic! :)

thankyou very much :) you help me alot
Me gustó leer Los Juegos del Hambre en español.