Desfindah Rosier
ALWAYS LOCKED I am always emotion lately. Every two rooms have one toilet which use together. You can see the picture bellow. The left one is my bedroom, in the middle is our toilet and the left one is the other bedroom. So, we have two doors to connect to the toilet. When we use the toilet, we have to close our friend’s door, but after use it we have to open it again so that our friends can enter to the toilet. This is the problem. My friends in the other room often forget to open my toilet door, so I am often locked. I can’t enter to the toilet. I can’t pee, take a bath and even washing my hand, because I locked. I have ever knocked the door and yelled so loud and said “Somebody open the door please!”, but they didn’t hear it. Oh my god. What on earth did they do at that time. One day. I decided to write down like this “Do not leave the toilet before opening your beside door!” . I wrote down it on piece of paper, and then I took it on the toilet door hope they will not forget anymore. Yeah. I thought they didn’t forget anymore, because after I wrote that almost a week they always open the toilet door, but today they forget again. I have just knocked the door and yelled, but they didn’t hear it. What the hell. Until now I still stuck in this situation. I wanna wash my hand, brush my toot, but I can’t. I will enter their bedroom and ask to open the toilet door, but I hate do this every time. One of them said that “I am a forgetful person”. Can you give me the best solution??? (correct me please)
3

ALWAYS LOCKED

I am always emotional lately. Every Our two rooms have one toilet which use together we share. You can see the picture bellow below.
The left one is my bedroom, in the middle is our toilet and the left one is the other bedroom.
So, we have two doors to connect to the toilet. When we use the toilet, we have to close our friend’s door, but after use it we have to open it again so that our friends can enter to get in the toilet. This is the problem. My friends in the other room often forget to open my toilet door, so I am often locked out. I can’t enter to get into the toilet. I can’t pee, take a bath and or even washing my hands, because I am locked out. I have ever even knocked the door and yelled so loud and said “Somebody open the door please!” but they didn’t hear it. Oh my god. What on earth did they do at that time.
One day. I decided to write down something like this “Do not leave the toilet before opening your beside my door!” . I wrote it down it on a piece of paper, and then I took put it on the toilet door hope hoping they will would not forget anymore. Yeah. I thought they didn’t forget anymore, because after I wrote that almost a week ago, and they always opened the toilet door, but today they forget forgot again. I have just knocked on the door and yelled, but they didn’t hear it. What the hell. Until now I am still stuck in this situation. I wanna wash my hands, brush my toot teeth, but I can’t. I will enter their bedroom and ask them to open the toilet door, but I hate do this every time. One of them said that “I am a forgetful person”. 

Can you give me the best solution???

(correct me please)

Great job! Just note that, at least in the US, we use the word "bathroom" and don't use "toilet" other than to refer to the actual toilet you sit on.

"Wash hands" and "brush teeth" always uses the plural.

"Get in" is a less formal way to say "enter" and is more common, and also has a meaning that is a little different. If you enter a room, it's like an event. For example, "When I enter a room, everyone looks at me." If you get into a room, it's like an accomplishment. For example, "We showed him our identification and got into the room."

"I can't get in!" feels better as a native speaker than "I can't enter!" "I can't get in!" says to me "I want to be in the room, but I can't." "I can't enter!" could mean to me "I am not allowed to be in the room. I don't have permission."

Please let me know if you have any questions!

1

ALWAYS LOCKED

I am always emotional lately. Every two rooms have one toilet in which we share. You can see the picture below. The left one is my bedroom, in the middle is our toilet and to the right is the other bedroom. So we have two doors connecting to the same toilet. When we use the toilet we have to close our friend’s door, but after using it we have to open it again so that our neighbor can enter to the toilet. This is the problem. My neighbor in the other room often forgets to unlock my toilet door, so I often can't enter. I can’t pee, take a bath or even wash my hand because It's locked. I even knocked on the door and yelled “Somebody open the door please!”, but they didn’t hear it. Oh my god, what on earth were they doing at that time.
One day I decided to write a note that said “Do not leave the toilet before opening neighbors door!”. I wrote it down on piece of paper and put it on the toilet door hoping they would not forget anymore. I thought it worked because after I wrote it almost a week went by and they always open the toilet door, but today they forget again. I just knocked on the door and yelled, but they didn’t hear it. What the hell! For now I'm still stuck in this situation. I wanna wash my hands and brush my teeth, but I can’t. I would enter their bedroom and ask to open the toilet door, but I hate doing this every time. One of them said “I am a forgetful person”.
Can you give me the best solution???

I hope this helps, I'm sure I have errors as well but it's a start.