Nadia Надежда
Community Tutor
Dreams. Hello everyone! I know that my english is not very good, but I will try to improve my knowledge. That's why I'am reading this entry. Today I thought about my dreams. Of course, I have a lot of dreams. What dreams I have? Firstly I want to know many languages and speak fluently. I want to visit as coutries as I can. Secondly, I want to write a lyrics and make music for one song. I want to sing this song and record to CD. I have another dreams too. Sometimes I think that it is difficult to do all of these things. But if you really want, you can do all these things. Right? I will try. I will try again and again, because I want that my dreams will come true. And I want to say everyone, that if you have a dream, don't give up! Even if reaching your dream is not easy, you can do it. Your dreams will come true! Believe me! ^^
3

Dreams.

Hello everyone! I know that my english is not very good, but I will try to improve my knowledge. That's why I'am  reading writing this entry. 

Today I thought about my dreams. Of course, I have a lot of dreams. What dreams do I have? Firstly I want to know learn (much better) many languages and speak fluently. I want to visit as many countries as I can.
Secondly, I want to write a (don't use a when it's plurial) lyrics and make music for one song. I want to sing this song and record it in a CD. I have another (don't use an when it's plurial) dreams too.
Sometimes I think that it is difficult to do all of these things. But if you really want, you can do all these things. Right? I will try. I will try again and again, because I want that my dreams will come true.
And I want to say to everyone, that if you have a dream, don't give up!
Even if reaching your dream is not easy, you can do it.
Your dreams will come true! Believe me! ^^

Very Good just keep studying . Fighting ^^

1

(Additions in Yellow, Subtraction with a line through them)

Dreams.

Hello everyone! I know that my english is not very good, but I will try to improve my knowledge. That's why I'am reading  writing this entry.

Today I thought about my dreams. Of course, I have a lot of dreams. What dreams do I have? Firstly, I want to know many languages and speak fluently. I want to visit as many countries as I can.

Secondly, I want to write a lyrics and make music for one song. I want to sing this song and record it to CD. I have another other dreams too.

Sometimes I think that it is difficult to do all of these things. But if you really want, you can do all these things. Right? I will try. I will try again and again, because I want that, my dreams will come true.
And I want to say to everyone, that if you have a dream, don't give up!

Hello~ Thank you! Thank you for all these words~
привет, как дeла? 안녕하세요 Bonjour! Comment ça va? That is a very nice dream for you to have. May you have the best of luck in achieving it. Don't forget to work hard, be patient, and find the fun in all you do!