José Alberto
I Believe that.... A lot of people think that who is involved in entertainment sometimes earn too much money. As they, I believe that entertainers should earn less. Entertainment is something that has access to everyone, maybe for that it can influence us and force us to believe that their presenters are perfect. In this sense, the media and their workers earn a lot of money. Sometimes more that people with activities more relevant our live. Actors and actresses have a life of luxury but their activities are little relevant; in fact, other people with higher participation in our society sometimes are underestimated. For example, teachers and doctors have a relevant participation in our live but sometimes they have a poor salary. Another example about people with high salaries but few relevance in our society are soccer players. They earn too much money and sometimes more than the national entry from African countries. I can mention Ronaldo or Messi, players who have a lot of money and luxury. Personally, I think that government should create special taxes to this kind of jobs. It could be a good way to transfer the money to poor population. Also, government could force media to create museums or special schools. There are many ways how we can equilibrate that excess in our society. Media is a good example where high payments don't reflect their relevant in our life. Saludos desde México.

I Believe that....

A lot of people think that whoever is (cualquiera) involved in the  entertainment industry (sueno mejor aqui) sometimes earns too much money.  In my opinion, I believe that entertainers should earn less money.    (in my opinion.. mas enfasis, a su declaración.

The Entertainment Industry has access to everyone, maybe for that reason, they influence us and force us to believe that their presence is important. (más fuerte aqui presencia es importante) In this sense, this industry and their workers earn alot of money. Sometimes more then the people who do  normal activities which is more relevant in our lives.

Actors and actresses have a life of luxury but their activities are little relevant; in fact, other people with higher participation in our society sometimes are underestimated. For example, teachers and doctors have a relevant participation in our live but sometimes they have a poor salary.

Another example about people with high salaries, but less relevance in our lives are soccer players. They earn too much money, and sometimes more than those from African countries. I can mention Ronaldo or Messi, players who have a lot of money and a luxurious lifestyle..

Personally, I think that the government should create special taxes for these type of jobs. It could be a good way to transfer the money to the poor population, also, governments could force the entertainment industry to create museums or special needs schools. (necesidades especiales)

There are many ways how we can equilibrate that excess in our society. Entertainers is a good example where high payments don't reflect their relevance in our lives.

Buen trabajo.  

cuidate con life y lives terca persona he lives

the entertainment industry una expresión se usa para la descripación de Hollywood.

Saludos desde México.

June 15, 2015

I Believe that....

A lot of people think that who is those involved in entertainment sometimes earn too much money. As they, I also believe that entertainers should earn less.

Entertainment is something that has access is accessible to everyone, maybe for and because of that it can influence us and force us to believe that their presenters celebrities are perfect. In this sense, the media and their workers entertainers/celebrities earn a lot of money. Sometimes more that than people with whose activities are more relevant to our lives.

Actors and actresses have a life of luxury but their activities are have little relevance; in fact, other people with higher participation more importance in our society sometimes are underestimated. For example, teachers and doctors have a relevant participation in our lives but sometimes they have a poor salary.

Another example about of people with high salaries but few minor relevance in our society are soccer players. They earn too much money and sometimes more than the national entry from African countries. I can mention Ronaldo or Messi, players who have a lot of money and luxury.

Personally, I think that government should create special taxes to this on these kind of jobs. It could be a good way to transfer the money to poor populations. Also, government could force media to create museums or special schools.

There are many ways how that we can equilibrate that excess in our society. Media is Celebrities are a good examplewhere high payments earnings don't reflect their relevance in our lives.

Saludos desde México.

Media is the means of communication such as newspapers or television.  Celebrities are the people who are in the media such as athletes, singers, and actors.