Eva
My Ideal College Life In my opinion, college life must be a time full of fun and happiness. When I was an elementary student, my teacher always told us how colorful life he had been in college. My teacher said he joined several clubs included painting, swimming, mountain climbing, and at that time he made many friends there. Everyday, he hung out with his best friends, and he said he had mostly travel around the country. I was rapt in the vision created by teacher. Therefore, I wish my college life can also be like that. To have a wonderful college life, I have some plans: First, I want to join the dancing club, because dancing is my favorite hobby. When I dance, I feel joyful and the pressure seems disappeared. Second, before I graduate from college, I want to have trips to ten different countries. To me, travel can broaden once horizon, it's so meaningful thing. And the last thing is I want to find out my Mr. Right. If I could realize my plans, I think it will be the best memories in my life!
1

My Ideal College Life

In my opinion, college life must be a time full of fun and happiness. When I was an elementary school student, my teacher always told us how colorful life he had been in college. My teacher said he joined several clubs included painting, swimming, mountain climbing, and at that time he made many friends there. Everyday, he hung out with his best friends, and he said he had mostly traveled around the country. I was wrapt in the vision created by my teacher. Therefore, I wish (this works, but "hope" is better) my college life can also be like that.
To have a wonderful college life, I have some plans: First, I want to join the dancing club, because dancing is my favorite hobby. When I dance, I feel joyful and the pressure seems to disappeared. Second, before I graduate from college, I want to have take trips to ten different countries. To me, travel can broaden once one's horizon. It's so such a meaningful thing. And the last thing is I want to find out my Mr. Right. If I could realize my plans, I think it they will be the best memories in my life!

Great job! In English, we "take trips" or "go on trips" but in this context don't "have trips"

"Find out" means to discover some information. For example, "I found out my boyfriend is cheating on me!" Or "I found out my sister is pregnant!"
"Find" means to search and see something. "I found your money!" Or "I hope you find what you're looking for."

Please let me know if you have any questions! 

I wish you good luck.