yeony
2015. 05. 29 Diary Today was not nice day. I made a complete foolish of my self. I put my back up on friend. The reason why I was annoyed is plan and my friend. I got it planned out when I wake up at 7 am. As soon as I wake up, I am going to eat delicious morning with fresh air. Then, go to ADIC center and finish the homework. But I do not know what I did today. Maybe nothing? I was very sensitive doing project using Inventor program. That time, my friend sent me some pictures laughing the girls get older. I still do not know exact reason why I was angry about that pictures now. I just have that feeling. I expressed uncomfortable feeling to boyfriend. She said sorry. It got me thinking "Is it the best to put my back up on sick friend?". That thinking made me more depressed.

2015. 05. 29 Diary

Today was not a nice day. I made a complete foolish of myself. I put my back up on friend. The reason why I was annoyed is plan and my friend. I got it planned out when I wake up at 7 am. As soon as I wake up, I am going to eat delicious breakfast with fresh air. Then, go to the ADIC center and finish my homework. But I do not know what I did today. Maybe nothing? I was very sensitive doing the project using the Inventor program. That time, my friend sent me some pictures laughing at girls getting older. I still do not know the exact reason why I was angry about those pictures now. I just have that feeling. I expressed my uncomfortable feeling to boyfriend. She said sorry. It got me thinking "Is it the best to put my back up on sick friend?". That thinking made me more depressed.

awkward sentence/wording

corrections

아침 (시간) = morning
아침 (식사) = breakfast 

that picture (singular) 사진 한개
those pictures (plural) 사진 여러가지

don't forget to use your articles (a, an, the) and "back up" in korean probably does not translate well into english which is why it sounds awkard. 한글말로 쓰시면 재가 고쳐줄깨요 ^^