Elizaveta Himicheva
About myself Let me introduce myself, my name is Liza Himicheva. I was born in the 28 th of december, 1999 in Gomel, which is the town of Belarus. I am sixteen. I am a pupil. I study in the 10 th form. Our family is big. There are four of us: mother, father, brother and me. My other favorite celebration is my birthday which is in December. This day I am in the centre of attention. My parents and friends give me presents, and I usually have birthday party. I invite my friends and we have fun together. I really enjoy holidays and celebrations.

About myself

Let me introduce myself, my name is Liza Himicheva. I was born in the 28 th of december, 1999 in Gomel, which is the town of Belarus. I am a pupil. I study in the 10 th form. Our family is big. There are four of us: mother, father, brother and me. 
My other favorite celebration is my birthday which is in December. This day I am in the centre of attention. My parents and friends give me presents, and I usually have birthday party. I invite my friends and we have fun together. I really enjoy holidays and celebrations.

About myself

Let me introduce myself, my name is Liza Himicheva. I was born in on the 28 th of December, 1999 in Gomel, which is the town of Belarus. I am sixteen. I am a pupil student. I study am in the 10 th form. Our family is big. There are four of us: my mother, my father, my brother and me.
My other favorite celebration is my birthday which is in December. On this day I am in the centre of attention. My parents and friends give me presents, and I usually have a birthday party. I invite my friends over and we have fun together. I really enjoy holidays and celebrations.