Kaique
Guardians of the galaxy - My homework Guardians of the galaxy In guardians of the galaxy begin with the death of a woman and her son to know runs out the hospital and there he's abducted by a nave after years he becomes a space theef and steals onething very important but Peter Quill have no idea what has. After many beengs try to catch he and all are arrested but Peter becomes friend and can escape for a short time until the daughter of the most powerful of the galaxy steals what Peter has. So another villain uses the power of this object then Peter and their friends defeat together the villain and save the galaxy. My opinion This film have many special effects and visual effects should have less, the story have many imagination it's bad because it's very bad but too have many things good like the war and the fight scenes.
1

Guardians of the galaxy - My homework

Guardians of the galaxy

In guardians of the galaxy begins with the death of a woman and then her son to know runs out of the hospital and there he's is abducted by a nave Ravager. after years he becomes a space theef thief and steals onething very important thing but Peter Quill have has no idea what he has.
After many beengs beings (or "people") try to catch he him and all of them are arrested but Peter becomes friends and can escapes for a short time until the daughter of the most powerful of the galaxy steals what Peter has.
So another villain uses the power of this object then Peter and their his friends defeat together the villain and save the galaxy together.

My opinion

This film have has many special effects and visual effects but should have less, the story have has many a lot of imagination. it's bad because it's very bad but too it also have has many good things good like the war and the fight scenes.

Good job!

Here is the conjugation for the verb "to have" for review:

I have, you have, he has, she has, it has, we have, they have.

Also, here are the object forms of the English pronouns for review. The object forms are basically whatever is not the subject.

I - me

you - you

he - him

she - her 

it - it

we - us 

they - them

"He gives it to her." "She gives it to him." "They give it to us." "We give it to them."