Gil-seop
Ave Maria by Schubert There are three famous works called Ave Maria in classical music. One is by Caccini. It's sorrowful like a tragedy, and it also gained popularity through a drama named "Stairway to Heaven" in Korea. Another is by Gounod. It features its accompaniment part from Bach's work and makes me feel refreshing like a breeze and cherry blossom in spring. The first two are also good, but my favorite is Schubert's. You may have listened to it if you watched the anime One Piece because it's on the Dr. Hiluluk's death scene. This song is also sad but very different from the first one. It's both consoling and pure like a fairy tale. It's often sung by singers, but I have a preference for the violin versions. I remember I listened and listened to it every day when I was into it. Although I hardly listen to it these days, I appreciate it awoke me his music, and it still inspires me to take the violin lessons.
1

Ave Maria by Schubert

There are three famous works called Ave Maria in classical music. The first is by Caccini - it's sorrowful like a tragedy. It gained popularity in Korea through a drama named "Stairway to Heaven".
The second, by Gounod, features the accompaniment part from Bach's work. It makes me think of a refreshing breeze and cherry blossom in spring.
The first two are good but my favorite is Schubert's. You may have listened to it if you watched the anime One Piece because it's played during Dr. Hiluluk's death scene. This song is also sad but very different from the first one. It's both consoling and pure like a fairy tale. It's often sung by singers but I have a preference for the violin versions. I remember I listened and listened to it every day when I was into it. Although I hardly listen to it these days, I appreciate it introduced me to his music and it continues to inspire me to take violin lessons.