Alvaro
Writing: Write an informal e-mail to a friend telling him/her about your weekend. Hi friend, This weekend, I don´t have to work and I use to work my weekends. It could be fantastic but I have a exam of english. Also I have a very bad exam because my grandmother and cousin were in the hospital. This Fryday, I improve my english for diferents ways as internet or books. My problem is that I´m not creative for writing part. If I have a e-mail for a friend, I don´t think ideas about a free weekend. It´s better for my that I talk about my real situation. After my exam of english I will have other exam more important for me because it´s for my perfect job with children in public education. I´m sorry that I can´t see you but I promise to see you on summer. Regards, Alvaro
1

Writing: Write an informal e-mail to a friend telling him/her about your weekend.

Hi friend, (Hi + name of friend, it sounds like a Nigerian spam emailer otherwise, e.g. estafador)

This weekend, I don´t have to work and I usually (suelo?) work weekends. It would be fantastic to meet up with you,  (what could or would be? you've not mentioned anything beforehand) but I have an english exam on Monday.... I have also had a very bad time lately because my grandmother and cousin have both been in hospital.

Today, I have improved (He mejorado.... It works the same in english) my english in diferents ways by using both the internet and books. My problem is that I´m not creative in the writing part. If I have to write an e-mail to a friend, I can't think of ideas about what to do, or imagining (imaginar) a free weekend. It´s better for my to talk about my real situation. After my english exam I will have other more important exams. (My dream job is to work with children in public education) ((this bit doesn't fit as it doesn't tie into the rest of the letter. It needs expanding on). I´m sorry that I can´t see you but I promise to see you in the summer.

Regards, Alvaro

Good Work! (Sorry I cant highlight things, as I'm on an iPad) ¡saludos!

One small thing, when you use the indefinite article 'a' when the next word starts with a vowel 'a' becomes 'an'.

e.g. An apple, an architect, an eye. The same applies with a+h. E.g. an hour, an historical event (it's because it's silent)

1

Hi friend,
This weekend, I don´t have to work and I use to work my on weekends. It could be fantastic but I have a exam of  an English exam. Also I have a very bad exam because my grandmother and cousin were in the hospital. This Friday, I improve my English for in differents ways such as internet or books. My problem is that I´m not creative for writing part. If I have an e-mail for a friend, I don´t think ideas about a free weekend. It´s better for me that I talk about my real situation. After my exam of English exam, I will have another exam more important for me because it´s for my perfect job with children in public education. I´m sorry that I can´t see you but I promise to see you in the summer.
Regards, Alvaro

I agree that it's sometimes hard to decide what to write when we are practicing new languages!