Khosro
Biography - Part I & II Biography - Part I I remember, when I was younger, one day, when I was going to work, I saw one of my acquaintances walking in a hurry. I asked him why he was in such a rush, and he said "my nephew is going to do his military service, and I am going to see him." By the way, he went; however, he never knew that simple conversation had made a big impact on my life, maybe the biggest one. Biography - Part II That morning, I forgot that conversation temporarily, but when I was working, I asked myself what are you doing here? Was this your purpose? How far is your expand of your horizons? Are you satisfied from this situation? In spite of I did not have to do military service, suddenly I decided to do that. After less than two hours, I found myself on a bus. The bus that was going to unknown destination. The only thing that us; my bus mates and me, had known was: our camp is near a derelict cemetery.
1

Biography - Part II 

That morning, I forgot that conversation temporarily, but when/while I was working, I asked myself "what are you doing here? Was this your purpose? How far* is your expand of are your horizons? Are you satisfied from this situation? "
In spite of this, I did not have to do military service, but suddenly I decided to do that. After less than two hours, I found myself on a bus: The a bus that was going to an unknown destination. The only thing that us we, my bus mates and I me, had known knew was that our camp is was near a derelict cemetery.

*How far can your horizon expand ?

http://www.italki.com/entry/576424
Part III: