Maria
Description of the pricture This picture represent a happy family. There are a grandparents, a mother, father, son and daughter. All people are looking to the girl in this photo. I suppose that the child she said one thing very funny or I are explaining a history very interesting. All family are sitting down in a big sofa, but the kid are sitting down in the legs od him mother and him sister are sitting down in the legs of her grandparent. Also, I can say that the family have a beutiful smile and they have wear a summer clothes. I can imagine that they are in summer, because they are in the garden and the day is very beutiful, with a lot of sun and flowers. Besides, the family has celebrated a party with a big barbecue, cool drinks and a lot of sweets. The grandfather is a good chef. And now, all are relaxing after of eat. In my opinion, I think that this family have a strong unio and they know to enjoy of especials moments in family.
1

Description of the pricture

This picture represents a happy family. There are a grandparents, a mother, father, son and daughter. All people are Everyone is looking to at the girl in this photo. I suppose that the child she said one thing something very funny or was describing a very funny story. I are explaining a history very interesting. All family are Everyone is sitting down in on a big sofa, but the one kid are is sitting down in the legs od him mother on her mother's lap and him her sister are is sitting on her grandfather's lap. down in the legs of her grandparent. Also, I can say that everyone in the family have has a beautiful smile and they have wear a are wearing summer clothes. I can imagine that they are in it's the summer, because they are in the garden and the day is very beautiful, with a lot of sunshine and flowers. Besides, the family has celebrated a party with a big barbecue, cool drinks and a lot of sweets. The grandfather is a good chef. And now, they are all are relaxing after of eating. In my opinion, I think that this family has strong unity have a strong unio and they know how to enjoy of especials special moments in family.